The abdomen is one of the hardest areas for most people to tone and trim. Aging, weight fluctuations, and pregnancy often leave loose, excess skin and stretched muscles that cannot be targeted with diet and exercise.
A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure designed to address these issues and restore a flatter, more attractive abdomen. Tummy tuck surgery removes excess fat and skin from the midsection. The process also tightens the abdominal muscles to improve core strength and muscle tone.Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Hiatt
What Can a Tummy Tuck Achieve?
Tummy Tuck Concerns
"The whole experience has been positive. You have a friendly staff, comfortable office, and a very competant surgeon. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery?
- What will happen during my tummy tuck consultation?
- Does a tummy tuck remove stretch marks?
- Will I have scars from tummy tuck surgery?
- Will a tummy tuck help me lose weight?
- Do I need liposuction or a tummy tuck?