Blepharoplasty in Mesa, AZ
Over time, sagging upper eyelids and puffy bags under the eyes can make a person appear sad, tired, or older than they actually are. To remedy these signs of aging, Dr. Hiatt offers blepharoplasty at his practice in Mesa, AZ.
What Is Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, can be performed on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. It tightens the eyelid skin and repositions misplaced fat and muscle that create the appearance of eyelid “bags.”Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Hiatt
What Does Eyelid Surgery Treat?
Blepharoplasty Recovery and Results
"I have had the pleasure of Dr. Hiatt's services twice and both times I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the surgery. His expertise and calm demeanor makes you feel secure with the procedure and the follow-up care is wonderful. All staff members were professional, friendly and a pleasure to talk with. I would recommend Dr. Hiatt to anyone who wants a quality surgeon!"
Frequently Asked Questions About Blepharoplasty
- How much does eyelid surgery cost in Mesa, AZ?
- Will my insurance cover the cost of eyelid surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for blepharoplasty?
- What can I expect from my eyelid surgery consultation?
- What anesthesia is used for eyelid surgery?
- Can I drive home after blepharoplasty?
- Will blepharoplasty correct wrinkles?
- What are the risks associated with eyelid surgery?