It is the desire of almost every bride that her wedding day be perfect. From the flowers to her shoes, every detail is precise and beautiful. Increasingly, brides are worrying less about the aesthetics of the wedding and more about the aesthetics of themselves and their wedding party. It’s the day every woman wants to look her most radiant and have it immortalized forever in photographs. Therefore, it makes sense that more brides and their bridal parties are undergoing cosmetic procedures leading up to the Big Day.
Dr. Hiatt understands that a bride wants to look like the best possible version of herself on her wedding day.
Non-invasive treatments are the quick and easy way for many brides to achieve that wedding-day glow. Non-surgical procedures should be performed about a month prior to the wedding day as to avoid redness, bruising, or any other possible side effects of the treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal: Many brides want to avoid the added stress of unwanted hair on their wedding day. Laser hair removal permanently eliminates unsightly facial, arm, underarm, bikini, and leg hair. Not only will the skin appear silky smooth on the Big Day, but worrying about razors on the honeymoon can be a thing of the past. A series of treatments is needed, so it is best to start your first treatment at least several months before the wedding.
- Photofacial: Brides probably spend as much time worrying about their skin leading up to the big day as they do the seating chart. Photofacial treatments improve acne scars, wrinkles, and facial redness. Brides want smooth, clear skin to compliment their blissful mood.
- Injectables: It’s not just the bride fretting about looking good at the wedding. Mothers of the bride and groom also want to look their best. Injectables like BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® are designed to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines for smooth and youthful skin. Many brides also utilize JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® for lip enhancement to make their kiss across the alter unforgettable!
More and more women are using their wedding day as an opportunity to finally correct a life-long perceived flaw. It is important to remember that surgical enhancement procedures should be performed at an appropriate time prior to the wedding. This ensures that everything heals properly and that all major swelling subsides.
- Breast Augmentation: Looking flawless in her dress on the Big Day (and out of it on the Big Night) is of the utmost importance to many brides. Dr. Hiatt uses implants to increase the size, reshape, and correct asymmetry of the breasts. His technique yields outstanding and natural-looking results.
- Tummy Tuck: This procedure is typically for the mother of the bride. She may decide to lose weight before putting on the reception for her daughter which can leave significant sagginess of the tummy skin. Dr. Hiatt can remove that sagging skin and achieve a toned abdominal contour through tummy tuck surgery.This will help moms to feel amazing with their new, toned physique.
- Liposuction: For brides looking to rid themselves of those last few inches of clinging fat, liposuction is the answer. The procedure removes unwanted fat from the abdomen, hips, thighs, back, and arms.
- Fat Transfer: This procedure is for the bride who needs just a little more volume in small areas. Fat injection uses the patient’s’ own fat to enhance certain areas of the body usually in the cheeks and lips.
If you are a soon-to-be bride and fear that you won’t look your best on your wedding day, schedule your consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Hiatt. He and his caring staff are eager to hear from you. Contact our office at (480) 844-1410 or fill out our online contact form here for more information.